Senior Project Manager
VO Europe is a fast-growing agency delivering high-quality communication and content services to European institutions. Our ambition is to reduce the communication gap between European citizens and their institutions. Recent events organized by VO Europe on behalf of the European Commission include the European Research and Innovation Days, the European Development Days and the EU Industry Days.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently recruiting several Senior Project Managers.
- Plan and execute event and communication campaigns from start to finish, according to requirements, target audience and set objectives
- Run operations and coordinate multiple stakeholders
- Prepare and finalise budgets and ensure margin targets are met
- Source and negotiate prices with vendors/sub-contractors
- Ensure seamless execution of event and communication campaigns in accordance with client requirements (e.g. reporting, deadlines, invoicing, project documentation etc.)
- Respect of the company’s KPIs
- Quality management of reports
- Ensure efficient invoicing of projects
- Regular reporting to management (progress of projects, financial figures, etc.)
- Oversee hiring of event/project personnel (e.g. freelancers, hostesses, catering, photographers, etc.)
- Involvement in the agency's development
Required skills and knowledge:
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business, Finance, Project Management, etc.)
- Extensive experience (more than 10 years) in event management, project management, communication or marketing
- Experience with European projects and/or European politics.
- Professional proficiency in English (written and oral).
- Any other EU language is an asset
- Ability to create and monitor budgets from scratch
- Very good command of Excel (pivot table, formulas)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team (5–10 people)
- Strong team player
- Problem-solving mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills and command of the online planning/project management tools
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service-oriented mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work
- CSR mindset
How to apply?
Apply through our website: https://www.vo-europe.eu/en/jobs
Please use the following naming convention for the CV and cover letter: NAME_Position_Date, and make sure to specify the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
Only applications following this process will be considered.
VO Europe ensures that the personal data of all candidates are processed in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679). We will process your data only for the purposes of recruitment and we will keep it only for a defined period of time while maintaining high-security measures.
VO Europe gives equal opportunity to all candidates, who can expect to be evaluated as individuals based on qualifications and experience rather than based on their belonging to a certain group or category.