VO Europe is a fast-growing agency delivering high-quality communication and content services to European institutions.
In order to reinforce our team, VO Europe is currently recruiting several Senior Project Managers.
Required skills and qualities:
- At least a Bachelor degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business, Finance, Project Management, etc.)
- Extensive experience (more than 5 years) in events management, projects management, communication or marketing
- Experience with European projects or European politics.
- Professional proficiency in French and English (written and oral). Any other EU language is an asset.
- Ability to create budgets from scratch and follow-up/monitor budgets
- Very good command of Excel (pivot table, formulas)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead a team (5 – 10 people)
- Strong team player
- Problem-solver mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service-oriented mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work
- CSR mindset
- Plan and execute event and communication campaigns from start to finish, according to requirements, target audience and set objectives
- Prepare and finalise budgets and ensure margin targets are met
- Source and negotiate prices with vendors/sub-contractors
- Ensure seamless event and communication campaign executions in accordance with the Client’s requirements (e.g. reporting, deadlines, invoicing, project documentation etc.)
- Respect of company’s KPI’s
- Quality management of reports
- Ensure efficient invoicing of projects
- Regular reporting to management (progress of projects, financial figures, etc.)
- Oversee hiring event/project personnel (e.g. freelancers, hostesses, catering, photographers, etc.)
- Involvement in the agency's development
Expected start: immediately
Deadline: 12th March 2021