VO Europe is a rapidly growing agency delivering high-quality communication and content services to European institutions. VO Europe's ambition is to reduce the communication gap between European citizens and their institutions.
VO Europe recently organised events such as the European Research and Innovation Days, the European Development Days and the EU Industry Days on behalf of the European Commission.
For our digital projects, VO Europe is currently recruiting a freelance web consultant.
- Website design and conception (wireframes, UX, accessibility)
- Front- and back-end production (ideally with Angular JS for ECL sites and Symfony/Drupal 8)
- Site deployment and maintenance (DevOps, Docker etc)
- CMS conception and maintenance (Particularly Drupal, and others)
- Web project management and the pricing of services, including an ability to analyse quotes from suppliers
Essential skills and knowledge:
- ECLv2 rules (essential)
- A good range of contacts in the field, or the ability to find freelancers or agencies able to fulfil specific needs
- A good knowledge of a range of different online/hybrid event platforms
- The ability to find optimised solutions for a wide range of web projects, as well as to demonstrate the advantages and disadvantages of solutions presented to the client
- Passionate about, and able to keep up to date with new developments in, web technology
- An ability to handle a heavy workload and tight deadlines
- A minimum level C1 in English
- Enjoy teamwork
Other desired skills and knowledge:
- Autonomous, pro-active and enjoy being challenged
- Solution-oriented and used to taking the initiative
- Have a good sense of analysis, synthesis and quality
- Any other European language is an asset
- Very good communication and organisational skills
- Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What we offer:
- Type of contract: freelance contract
- Possibility of homeworking
- Starting date: ASAP
How to apply?
Apply through our website
Please use the following naming convention for the CV and cover letter: NAME_Position_Date, and make sure to specify in the cover letter the position you are applying for.
Only applications following this process will be considered.
VO Europe ensures that the personal data of the all candidates are processed in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).We will process your data only for the purposes of recruitment and we will keep it only for a defined period of time while maintaining high-security measures.
VO Europe gives equal opportunity to all candidates, who can expect to be evaluated as individuals based on qualifications and experience rather than based on their belonging to a certain group or category.