Senior Intramuros Service Provider
VO Europe is a fast-growing agency delivering high-quality communication and content services to European institutions. VO Europe's ambition is to reduce the communication gap between European citizens and their institutions. VO Europe has recently organized events such as the European Research and Innovation Days, the European Development Days, and the EU Industry Days on behalf of the European Commission
In order to reinforce our team, VO Europe is currently recruiting a Senior Intramuros Service Provider. The job involves designing and implementing DG EMPL’s external events in cooperation with the unit’s management and teams (in particular the social media team).
Required skills and qualities:
- At least 5 years of experience organising events for public institutions.
- Considerable project management experience with a successful track record of delivering complex projects within timescale and budget.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. A B2 level in French is a plus.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Ability to effectively manage priorities in a large, complex, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well in a multicultural team.
- Experience in stakeholder management and maintaining effective relationships with a broad spectrum of people.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Contribute to the organisation and promotion of DG EMPL’s flagship event that will provide visibility to employment and social affairs policies.
- Assist in preparing meetings with operational units, speakers, moderators and other partners on the organisation of events.
- Contribute to event strategies, organisation, invitations, and management of participants, planning of schedules, tasks, deliverables, and priorities, and ensuring their implementation.
- Track the event against the initial plan and provide status reports.
- Assess the results and impacts of the activities and projects undertaken and provide feedback for improvement.
How to apply?
Apply through our website: https://www.vo-europe.eu/en/jobs
Please use the following naming convention for the CV and cover letter: NAME_Position_Date, and make sure to specify the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
Only applications following this process will be considered.
VO Europe ensures that the personal data of all candidates are processed in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679). We will process your data only for the purposes of recruitment and we will keep it only for a defined period of time while maintaining high-security measures.
VO Europe gives equal opportunity to all candidates, who can expect to be evaluated as individuals based on qualifications and experience rather than based on their belonging to a certain group or category