VO Europe is a rapidly growing agency delivering high-quality communication and content services to European institutions. VO Europe's ambition is to reduce the communication gap between European citizens and their institutions.
VO Europe recently organised events such as the European Research and Innovation Days, the European Development Days and the EU Industry Days on behalf of the European Commission.
We are currently recruiting several Project Managers.
- Plan an event or a communication campaign from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and set objectives
- Prepare and finalize budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors according to project requirements and needs
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and complies with all client requirements
- Coordinate project operations
- Analyze events success and prepare final report
- Oversee hiring personnel for the event (e.g. hostesses, catering, photographers etc.)
Essential skills and knowledge:
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in events/project management, communication or marketing
- Previous experience in European projects or European politics is a strong asset
- Previous experience with Excel budgets : creation from scratch to closing (knowledge of pivot table is essential)
- An ability to handle a heavy workload and tight deadlines
- A minimum level C1 in English
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Bachelor/Master’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Very good command of Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills with customer service orientation
Other desired skills and knowledge:
- Any other European language is an asset
- A knack for problem solving
- Contribute creative ideas to enhance the originality of projects
- Be autonomous, pro-active and enjoy being challenged
- Solution-oriented and used to taking the initiative
- Have a good sense of analysis, synthesis and quality
- Very good communication and organisational skills
- Desktop publishing is an asset
- Knowledge of social media and any other production program (Adobe suite, Google Analytics, video production...) is an asset
- Starting date: ASAP
How to apply?
Apply through our website
Please use the following naming convention for the CV and cover letter: NAME_Position_Date, and make sure to specify the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
Only applications following this process will be considered.
VO Europe ensures that the personal data of the all candidates are processed in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679). We will process your data only for the purposes of recruitment and we will keep it only for a defined period of time while maintaining high-security measures.
VO Europe gives equal opportunity to all candidates, who can expect to be evaluated as individuals based on qualifications and experience rather than based on their belonging to a certain group or category.