VO Europe is a fast-paced growing agency delivering high-quality communication and content services to the European institutions.
In order to support the CEO and the management board with the upcoming challenges, VO Europe is currently recruiting a Management Assistant.
Skills and qualities taken into consideration for the selection process:
- Bachelor or Master degree (finance, business) or relevant experience
- Excellent command of French and English (written and oral). Any other EU language can be an asset.
- Very good command of Excel (pivot tables)
- Ability to build and understand budgets; and translate them into accounting/financial info
- A knack for databases
- Planning skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent analytic skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Dynamic personality
- Budgetary follow-up of the ongoing projects
- Development of internal processes
- Administrative management
- Support with the preparation of call for tenders
- Management of the team’s timesheets
- Projects and team member’s planning
- Support with timesheets
- Database management
Starting date and conditions
- Temporary contract of 6 months to start; possibility to be extended.
- Full time
CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE...
To join a dynamic team, work on great European Projects and have a super nice desk in our Brussels office.
I'M THE PERSON YOU'RE LOOKING FOR - HOW CAN I APPLY?
Let’s get to know you via email first: upload your CV and a motivation letter on our website!
If we like how you sound on paper, we will give you a call to meet up in person so we can get to know each other a little more. In the meanwhile, have a stroll on our website to find out more about us or follow us on social networks!