VO Europe is a fast-growing agency delivering high-quality communication and content services to European institutions.
In order to reinforce our team, VO Europe is currently recruiting several Junior Project Managers.
Required skills and qualities:
- At least a Bachelor degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business, Communication, Finance, Project Management, etc.) or equivalent working experience
- Experience in events management, communication or marketing
- Good knowledge of European projects or European politics
- Excellent command of English and French (at least C1 level). A third European language is an asset
- Very good command of Excel (pivot tables, formulas)
- Experience with social media (SOME) is a strong asset
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong team player
- Problem-solver mindset
- Creative mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with customer service-oriented mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work
- CSR general knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of agile methodology in project management is a strong asset
- Under the supervision of the Project Managers: develop the concept of a project, plan and execute events and communication campaigns from start to finish. Ensure the project requirements, target audience and set objectives are met.
- Coordinate and manage small size projects operations under the supervision of the Project Managers
- Assist in the preparation of narrative offers and concepts.
- Assist with budgets and ensure the budgetary follow-up and margin targets
- Source and negotiate prices with vendors/sub-contractors
- Ensure seamless event and communication campaign executions in accordance with the Client’s requirements (e.g. reporting, deadlines, invoicing, project documentation etc.)
- Respect of company’s KPI’s
- Assist the Project Managers with the quality management of project reports
- Assist with the invoicing of projects
- Assist with the hiring event/project personnel (e.g. freelancers, hostesses, catering, photographers, etc.)
- Involvement in the agency's development