Since the beginning, VO Europe's ambition has been to reduce the communication gap between citizens and their institutions. Having had a long-standing experience working with the institutions, we are familiar with their methods and working environment. VO Europe merges this knowledge with our experience in events and communications. Our five services enable us to design events and communications tools that explain and describe EU operations to audiences.
We tailor our events to our client's wants and needs, and through our know-how, expertise and experience we can deliver wholesome events and contribute to the crafting of the European Union.
- Assistance to project managers in their daily tasks: client meetings at the European Commission, note-taking, researches and analysis, content management with possibilities for editorial tasks, active participation in events we organise (travel possibilities), contribution to reporting and budgeting tasks.
- Management of events’ functional boxes linked to participants’ management including answering participants' questions with analysis and synthesis of those interactions.
- Contribution to supplier management: contact, price negotiation and follow-up, budget follow-up.
- Management of flights/trains and hotel room reservations for participants or speakers in the context of big events.
- Help with internal organisation: help with managing project managers' schedule but also project planning, opportunities to participate in cross-company projects.
- Contribution to the elaboration and response to calls for tenders in the European sector, in particular through researches, analysis and administration activities.
- In some cases, opportunities to manage projects under the supervision of a project manager.
- Working with European institutions and mostly with the European Commission.
- Working in an international environment
- Discovering how European institutions work daily as well as their internal functioning.
- To be allocated to concrete tasks that will allow you to acquire a real professional experience.
- Evolve in an environment where teamwork and solidarity are valued.
- Help to carry out European projects and events at the service of citizens and civil society, and participate to them.
- Enjoy teamwork.
- Be autonomous, pro-active and enjoy being challenged.
- Be solution-oriented and show initiative.
- Have a good sense of analysis, synthesis and quality.
- A minimum level C1 in English, any other European language is an asset.
- Very good communication and organisational skills.
- Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of social media and any other production program (Adobe suite...) is an asset.
The applicant must be able to provide an internship agreement from his/her university or school