VO Europe is a fast-growing agency delivering high-quality communication and content services to European institutions.
For one of our digital projects, VO Europe is currently recruiting a Freelance Programme Manager.
The Programme Manager is a profile that is crucial to our digital events. This role takes place both before and during the event.
- He/she will provide assistance to the client in building the programme and transforming it into a general and technical show flow.
- He/she will be the main interface between the client, the programme that needs to be developed and followed, as well as the entire production team on all aspects.
- He/she will be tasked with the overall scripting of the entire project.
- He/she will ensure the smooth implementation of the project as she/he will be in charge of following the production and recording of videos to accompany the Policy Officers.
- He/she will follow the overall production of the pre-recorded videos and ensure that all speakers are well guided to create the best outcome.
- He/she will ensure consistency across the events, the digital platform and the pre-recorded videos
- He/she will be also responsible of ensuring that KPIs are correctly reached.
- Mission length: immediate start until mid-July
- Working with European institutions and mostly with the European Commission.
- Working in an international environment
- Evolve in an environment where teamwork and solidarity are valued.
- Help to carry out European projects and events at the service of citizens and civil society and participate to them.
- Enjoy teamwork.
- Be autonomous, pro-active and enjoy being challenged.
- Be solution-oriented and show initiative.
- Have a good sense of analysis, synthesis and quality.
- A minimum level C1 in English, any other European language is an asset.
- Very good communication and organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)