VO Europe is a rapidly growing agency delivering high-quality communication and content services to European institutions. VO Europe's ambition is to reduce the communication gap between European citizens and their institutions.
VO Europe recently organised events such as the European Research and Innovation Days, the European Development Days and the EU Industry Days on behalf of the European Commission.
For our digital/hybrid projects, VO Europe is currently recruiting a Freelance Programme Manager. The role of this function is to elaborate the programme/content of the event (show flow).
- Provide assistance to the client in building the programme and transforming it into a general show flow
- Be the main interface between the client and the session organisers/stakeholders regarding the programme to be developed and followed
- Be responsible of the overall scripting of the entire event
- Be responsible of scripting Masters of ceremony/moderators speeches
- Follow the overall production of the pre-recorded videos and ensure that all speakers are well guided to create the best outcome
- Ensure consistency across the events, the digital platform and the pre-recorded videos
Required skills and knowledge:
- An ability to handle a heavy workload and tight deadlines
- A minimum level C1 in English, any other European language is an asset
- Enjoy teamwork
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Be autonomous, pro-active and enjoy being challenged
- Solution-oriented and used to taking the initiative
- Have a good sense of analysis, synthesis and quality
- Very good communication and organisational skills
- Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of social media and any other production program (Adobe suite, Google Analytics,...) is an asset
What we offer:
- Type of contract: freelance
- Possibility of working from home
- Starting date: ASAP
How to apply?
Apply through our website
Please use the following naming convention for the CV and cover letter: NAME_Position_Date, and Make sure to specify the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
Only applications following this process will be considered.
VO Europe ensures that the personal data of the all candidates are processed in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679). We will process your data only for the purposes of recruitment and we will keep it only for a defined period of time while maintaining high-security measures.
VO Europe gives equal opportunity to all candidates, who can expect to be evaluated as individuals based on qualifications and experience rather than based on their belonging to a certain group or category.