VO Europe is a fast-growing agency delivering high-quality communication and content services to European institutions. Our ambition is to reduce the communication gap between European citizens and their institutions. Recent events organized by VO Europe on behalf of the European Commission include the European Research and Innovation Days, the European Development Days and the EU Industry Days.
In order to strengthen its team, VO Europe is currently recruiting several profiles to be part of thrilling and ambitious projects for The European Commission.
- Ensure smooth remote assistance to the participants and speakers
- Identify the needs for event logistics, security, registrations, etc.
- Set up the process to ensure that the secretariat’s needs are in full alignment with the design of the event, mainly through the functional mailbox
- Coordination with the teams under the secretariat unit
- Transfer any issues to the appropriate person, and collect necessary inputs to address questions received
- Set up a strategy to fulfil the online registration requirements
- Provide support and assistance to the onsite and remote speakers
- Coordination with the technical registration expert and identification of issues regarding the registration process and how to address them
- Contact all speakers who are confirmed and officially invited
- Following up the contact with all the speakers, including the ones that are confirmed but not yet contacted
- Send mass mailings to participants in the framework of pre and post-event survey
- Participate in coordination meetings with the client and different units by providing dedicated expertise
- Daily contact with the Project Director and the client
- Participation in weekly meetings
- Regularly reports to the client on the project status
- Contribute to the final report drafting and inputs related to secretariat unit aspects
Required skills and knowledge:
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to work as part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
- 7 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Command of English and French – both spoken and written is a must. Any other language (but mainly: Dutch and German) is a welcome asset.
- Experience related to the EU institutions or international organizations, a good understanding of global partnerships and previous working experience with partner countries are assets.
How to apply?
Apply through our website: https://www.vo-europe.eu/en/jobs
Please use the following naming convention for the CV and cover letter: NAME_Position_Date, and make sure to specify the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
Only applications following this process will be considered.
VO Europe ensures that the personal data of all candidates is processed in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679). We will process your data only for the purposes of recruitment and we will keep it only for a defined period of time while maintaining high-security measures.
VO Europe gives equal opportunity to all candidates, who can expect to be evaluated as individuals based on qualifications and experience rather than based on their belonging to a certain group or category.