VO Europe is a fast-growing agency delivering high-quality communication and content services to European institutions. Our ambition is to reduce the communication gap between European citizens and their institutions. Recent events organized by VO Europe on behalf of the European Commission include the European Research and Innovation Days, the European Development Days the EU Industry Days, and COP26.
In order to strengthen its team, VO Europe is currently recruiting several profiles to be part of thrilling and ambitious projects relating to sustainability and policy dialogue for the European Commission.
- Define a communication strategy in line with the target audience and the objectives of the client, by assessing the market needs in terms of the media landscape and bringing innovative ideas
- Participate in coordination meetings with the client and different units by providing dedicated expertise and focusing on the production of visual elements
- Coordinate the revamp of the visual identity
- Contribute to the preparation of the deliverables for all the visual assets for communication purposes, dressing of the digital platform, branding of the venue, etc.
- Establishing a link between the client and the AV provider for all video production, from pre-production (script, storyboard), to the delivery of the final assets (pre-recorded speeches, teasers, social media materials, video tutorial, etc.
- Coordinate the social media team, in line with the general communication strategy
- Daily contact with the project director and the client
- Participation in weekly meetings
- Regularly reports to the client on the project status
- Contribute to the final report drafting and data related to communication aspects, including KPIs
Required skills and knowledge:
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to work as part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
- 7 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Command of English and French – both spoken and written is a must. Any other language (but mainly: Dutch and German) is a welcome asset.
- Experience related to the EU institutions or international organisations, a good understanding of global partnerships and previous working experience with partner countries are assets.
How to apply?
Apply through our website: https://www.vo-europe.eu/en/jobs
Please use the following naming convention for the CV and cover letter: NAME_Position_Date, and make sure to specify the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
Only applications following this process will be considered.
VO Europe ensures that the personal data of all candidates is processed in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679). We will process your data only for the purposes of recruitment and we will keep it only for a defined period of time while maintaining high-security measures.
VO Europe gives equal opportunity to all candidates, who can expect to be evaluated as individuals based on qualifications and experience rather than based on their belonging to a certain group or category.