VO Europe is a rapidly growing agency delivering high-quality communication and content services to European institutions. VO Europe's ambition is to reduce the communication gap between European citizens and their institutions.
VO Europe recently organised events such as the European Research and Innovation Days, the European Development Days and the EU Industry Days on behalf of the European Commission.
We are currently recruiting several Freelance Content Moderators. A content moderator takes on responsibilities before, during, and after an event, creating a link between speakers, content, and technicians.
Before the event :
- Contact point for speakers providing answers and information
- Share the required information with the speakers
- Collect and coordinate content received from speakers
- Set up technical tests and rehearsals with the technical audiovisual team and the other content moderators
- Supervise (if needed) the show-flow of the sessions
During the event :
- Welcome the speakers to the virtual session rooms before the start of the session (usually between 15 and 30 minutes before the session)
- Review material/content to be used and technical specificities with the speakers and organisers
- Assist the speakers during the session (time management, liaising with the technical team)
- Reporting on the session (issues, what can be improved for the next sessions)
- Follow-up with the speakers
Other secondary missions
- Assistance to project managers in their daily tasks: client meetings, note-taking, research and analysis, content management with potential editorial tasks, help with reporting and budgetary tasks.
- Management of functional mailboxes linked to the sessions
- Answering the session participants’ questions
- Help with subcontractor management, including contact, price negotiation, and follow-up
- Help with internal planning: organising the project managers' schedule and project design
- Help with the elaboration and response to EU calls for research, analysis and administrative activities
- In some cases, opportunities to manage projects under the supervision of a project manager
Required Skills and knowledge:
- An ability to handle a heavy workload and tight deadlines
- A minimum level C1 in English. Any other European language is an asset
- Enjoy teamwork
- Bachelor/Master’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Be autonomous, pro-active and enjoy being challenged
- Solution-oriented and used to taking the initiative
- Have a good sense of analysis, synthesis and quality
- Very good communication and organisational skills
- Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of social media and any other production program (Adobe suite, Google Analytics, video production...) is an asset
What we offer:
- Type of contract: Freelance
- Starting date: ASAP
How to apply?
Apply through our website
Please use the following naming convention for the CV and cover letter: NAME_Position_Date, and make sure to specify the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
Only applications following this process will be considered.
VO Europe ensures that the personal data of the all candidates are processed in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679). We will process your data only for the purposes of recruitment and we will keep it only for a defined period of time while maintaining high-security measures.
VO Europe gives equal opportunity to all candidates, who can expect to be evaluated as individuals based on qualifications and experience rather than based on their belonging to a certain group or category.