You will become part of the Communication team at VO Europe and work directly for a European Commission Executive Agency under a specific contract. As the Community intramuros, you will be on the frontline of stakeholder communication for one of the biggest events of the European Commission. You will be working within an international, highly motivated and skilled team. You will be working autonomously under the supervision of the Executive Agency and in conjunction with VO’s in-house team. You will have the chance to show your creativity and proactive approach in shaping the online presence of EUSEW and managing the EUSEW Community.
WE LOOK FOR:
- Professional experience in an international and multicultural environment;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Social media management (including community management, campaigns and boosting);
- Web (content) management (Drupal);
- Graphic design;
- Audio-visual production;
- Motivation and capacity to work autonomously;
- Client orientation and communication skills to communicate at all levels within and outside of the Agency in a clear and concise manner;
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and manage competing responsibilities within tight deadlines.
TASKS OF THE POST INCLUDE:
- Daily social media and community management on EUSEW social media channels;
- Planning, designing and executing an integrated social media campaign, combining paid, owned and earned social media outreach, reporting on the online activities and their results;
- Producing articles and news items for the EUSEW website, overseeing and contributing to the revision of web pages;
- Ensuring the implementation of the EUSEW partnership and ambassadorship programmes: coordinating third-party content on EUSEW social media channels and the website, managing networks of partners and multipliers (including EUSEW Digital Ambassadors and partners);
- Creating and distributing communication material via dedicated multipliers’ toolkits.